Tuesday, March 4, 2008

阿咪,對不起我愛你。。。

This is a message for Gogee (阿咪),
my little girl-friend

I'm sorry I didn't visit you yesterday...
I hope you understand...

Friends, don't think too much
Gogee is the daughter of one of my director, Sardis.
We were never close before but when we went to a trip
before Chinese New Year... BOOM!!!
we were suddenly connected
It's weird but we really just became close...

A weird thing happened yesterday
I plan to visit Gogee yesterday then I thought that
she might feel sad again by the time we will say goodbye
and she will annoy her mom to visit me and Gabby in the office
So... I decide not to go (to save everyone all the trouble)
But I dreamt of her that night and in my dream
I'm apologizing to her about..... I don't know what exactly but
I really felt guilty about something
Until now (its already 11 AM), I still feel guilty (for no reason at all)

(sigh) Gogee's effect on me.....

No comments: