Wednesday, March 26, 2008

You will never be sure who your real friends are until.....

Friends forever.....
That's a term that means something like 'til death do us part...
but marriage vows now should be changed to 'til divorce do us part...
As for friendship, well...
It should be "friends forever 'til a problem shows up..."
Everybody will tell you that he or she is your friend or your good friend
but when a problem comes up, goodbye my friend...

I consider myself lucky because my friends are real, not hypocrites
When I'm in trouble, they're there...
When I'm down and need a shoulder to lean on, they're there...
When I'm happy and wants to share great news, they're there...
When I'm angry and wanted to vent, they're there...
When I need advice or need an ear (just one haha), they're there...

Thanks you guys for everything... I consider you a part of my family...
Maybe not intermediate family members (in level, they are more important)
but you guys are still family...

No comments: