Monday, March 10, 2008

Humor Them...

Last Sunday, Diana, Lool and I were discussing about an article in the "Chicken Soup for the Soul" entitled "Humor Them". The article is actually teaching us to humor people around us. It says something like: "after sometime, we meet a group of people who think they have all the answers. Humor them."

People come and go as we continue our journey through life, some make us smile, some make us cry, others make us so mad that you want to burst out and say what the #@%!*&?%@!..... you know what I mean?!?

After discussing the article, I never thought I would use that term so soon.
I actually need to use the term the very next day just to make myself calm...
humor them, humor him, humor her..... humor them all...

I promise myself from now on 想開一點..... humor... humor everything that makes you crazy...
just humor them...

No comments: