Saturday, April 26, 2008

Mother's day celebration...

Achi Sardis invited Diana and me to join them in the mother's day celebration in CSU... although we are not mommies yet... Seeing kids with their moms, I realized that being a mom has its ups and downs...
but today... you can see it in the faces of the parents that it's worth being a mom or a dad...
Realized something though, I miss my parents so much... Miss being able to chat with them about anything... miss being able to hug them and show them how much they are important to me...miss my mom's cooking...miss my dad's advices...I will surely give them a big hug when I get the chance to visit them in the Philippines...

Dad, Mom, I miss you and I love you!

With Jamie, Gogee, Achi Sardis and Diana, we enjoyed a morning with a performance of the kids... mini fair and fun under the sun...

HIGHLIGHTS OF THE DAY:
*Had a relaxing and fun day with Jamie and Gogee
*Took a picture with 林鍇
*Got great food and beverages... great fruit salad...love it 讚!
*Got to be around many children again... (darn! missed being a kindergarten teacher...)
*Took many great pictures (in my opinion)

No comments: